Just last week, Milwaukee released an industry-first cordless braking grinder as part of their M18 FUEL series to market and they’ve now expanded that to include drilling and driving products.
The M18 Fuel series aims to provide the best performance of any cordless tools. To do so, Milwaukee created 3 exclusive innovations: the POWERSTATE brushless motor, which promises longer lifetime of the tool; the REDLITHIUM battery, which promises superior batter life versus competitors; and REDLINK Plus, which allows better management of heat output.
As part of this release, Milwaukee now offers:
- ½” Drill/Driver ($279 kit, $129 bare tool | Home Depot)
- ½” Hammer Drill ($367 kit | PLATT, $TBD bare tool)
- ¼” Hex Impact Driver ($299 kit, $129 bare tool | Home Depot)
- 3/8” Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring ($TBD Coming Fall 2015)
- ½” Compact Impact Wrench with Pin Detent ($TBD Coming Soon)
- ½” Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring ($TBD Coming Soon)
“The new Impact Driver and Impact Wrenches will also deliver faster driving speeds and more control than ever before. Now with a 4-Mode Drive Control™ that includes a new self-tapping screw mode on the Impact Driver, the user will have maximum control, reducing the amount of time spent slipping off of screw heads or stripping/breaking them all together. The M18 FUEL™ Impact Wrenches will also include 4-Mode Drive Control™ that includes an auto shut-off function that stops the tool after it senses one second of impacting to prevent overdriving fasteners and damaging materials,” Milwaukee said in a press release.
All tools are available as a kit, which includes (2) battery packs and a charger, or as a bare tool.
Milwaukee M18 FUEL Series | Milwaukee Tool